Red Oak Mortgage is proud to offer Conventional Loan Programs via Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. By far, these programs are the most common in the industry thanks to features like:
- Fixed-rate terms of 30, 27, 25, 22, 20, 15, 12, 10, and 8 years
- Adjustable-rate loans with fixed periods of 10, 7, 5, and 3 years
- Purchase and refinance primary residences, second homes, and investment properties
- Broad underwriting criteria for credit, income, and assets
- Loan amounts up to $636,150 in qualifying areas
- The ability to escrow for taxes and insurance, or waive escrows (when qualified)
Purchase a home with as little as 3% down!
We specialize in processing and underwriting these loans to the industry-standard criteria. These guidelines are constantly evolving and we work hard to keep up-to-date on the current programs and rules available.
Many refinances are currently available without appraisals, and many borrowers can be income-qualified without ever providing a single income document to us.
Contact us today to go over the many loan programs available to you at Red Oak Mortgage.